We are located in the heart of Mumbai's upcoming financial centre point, the Bandra Kurla Complex. Transporters for all over India are right next to us in Sakinaka, enabling us to deliver quickly and on short notice. Our suppliers are able to supply material on very short notice, and labour is in ready supply.We deal in Tata brands.
We have 18 fully automatic PLC controlled hydraulic machines for compression molding. These machines give us precision production with lower cycle times, so we can achieve higher production targets. We have three injection molding machines, with plans to add two more in the near future, for high precision parts like Sealing O Rings.
We also have four cold feed extruders for volume extruding in Nitride, EPDM, and Natural Rubber. Our mixing department is equipped with two mixing mills and one kneader. All compounds Ema uses is made in house and formulated by our Rubber Technologists to meet the specific requirements of each customer.
Ema has 24 full time employees with another 12 on contract basis. We have four full-time supervisors and one testing officer. All workers undergo training for Total Quality Management before they are inducted into the organization.
Ema's General Manager Mr. A.S. Manian, has worked with MRF and Mona Tona tyres and is a capable and well experienced manager who handles all Ema production lines. Ema's Development Manager Mr. Ali Asgar Shakeer, is a BCOM graduate who is working alongside his father, and helping nurture and grow the business.
Ema's CEO Mr. Shabbir Shakeer, has been with the company since he was merely 12 years old, and his vast knowledge guarantees all customers requirements no matter how difficult are satisfied with Ema's quality promise. Despite our large size Ema maintains a friendly family atmosphere. We have a company picnic once every year, and celebrate all major festivals as a company.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Shabbir Shakeer|
|Key Customers||Larsen and ToubroMahindra and MahindraTata MotorsIndian Navy|
|Registered Address||No. 36, 37,38, Swastik Industrial Estate, No. 178, C. S. T. Road, Kalina, Mumbai- 400 098, Maharashtra, India|
|Industry||Manufacturing, Importer and Exporter of Industrial Rubber Components|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||1965|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Promoter||Mr. Shabbir I. Shakeer|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 5 - 10 Crore|
Trade & Market
|Export Percentage||upto 20%|
|Size of Premises||1000 square feet|
|Space Around||Front porch|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||Experienced R & D DepartmentGood Financial Position & TQMLarge Product Line|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||03050*****|
|Banker||Kotak Mahindra BankIDBI|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Shipment Mode||By RoadBy AirBy Cargo|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Aim / Vision / Mission
- A deliverer of value
- A deliverer of service
- An organization committed to growth
- An organization committed to the adoption of the newest technologies
- And we aim to become a household name in the manufacture of quality moulded and extruded rubber and plastic components.
Team of Experts
Ema’s General Manager Mr. A.S. Manian has worked with MRF and Mona Tona tyres and is a capable and well experienced manager who handles all Ema production lines.
Ema’s Development Manager Mr. Ali Asgar Shakeer is a BCOM graduate who is working alongside his father, and helping nurture and grow the business.
Ema’s CEO Mr. Shabbir Shakeer has been with the company since he was merely 12 years old, and his vast knowledge guarantees all customers’ requirements no matter how difficult are satisfied with Ema’s quality promise.
Despite our large size Ema maintains a friendly family atmosphere. We have a company picnic once every year, and celebrate all major festivals as a company.
Our mixing department is equipped with two mixing mills and one kneader. All compound Ema uses is made in house and formulated by our Rubber Technologists to meet the specific requirements of each customer.
Our team comprises of:
- Product mangers
- Marketing professionals
- Machine operators
- R & D experts
Our manufacturing team is fully backed by our highly skilled marketing team which makes sure the timely delivery of our product. Our professionals keep themselves updated with the latest demands of the market and coordinate the whole process to attain targets on time.
Our major clients are :
- Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd
- Minda Sai Ltd
- Taparia Tools Ltd
- Narmada Offshore Ltd
- Hitkari Fibres Ltd
- Fiat India Pvt. Ltd
- Zephyr Toymakers Pvt Ltd
- The Indian Navy
- Direct Exports to Singapore
- Australia / UAE / Africa
Industries Cater To
- LED Lighting
- Household Products
- Physical Fitness Equipment
Customer Value Statement Of EMA
- Excellence : We strive to progressively respond to our customers needs as reflected by changing trends and technology. We are committed to actively pursuing excellence in all that we do
- Moderate pricing : We commit to keeping our pricing structure competitive and best value for our customers.
- Attentive : We pay great attention to provide quality service and value that ensures our reputation continues as a market leader.
- Loyalty: We offer utmost loyalty towards our clients and are consistently looking for their interest even after the invoice.
- Dedication: We work with full dedication to meet our clients requirements.
- Consistency: Despite project scope or investment size, we offer 110% consistency in the business protocol.
- Value: We offer value for money to our esteemed clients, never comprising on quality.
- Honesty: If a request is outside of our capabilities, we believe in turning away that business.
- Freedom of risk: We offer full guaranteed results to our valued clients of our extensive qualitative range.