Written by Mr. Narayan on Ema Customer Feedback form in 'Remarks' column:
Ema Rubber is one of Hyva's most reliable suppliers. We appreciate Mr. Shabbir's assistance in the development of new and innovative Rubber solutions for our new range of Mercedes Trucks. Ema material is never rejected and always on time which helps us a lot in our organization. It is also of the highest Quality. We hope to continue our relationship into the future as we grow.
We follow the following quality systems in our factory:
- ISO 9001:2008 – International Organization for Standardization.
- Japanese Kanban – Inventory control system where a product is traced from mixing to finishing.
- 5 S’s – Sorting, Straightening, Standardizing, Self Discipline, and Safety.
- Kaizen – means ‘Continous improvement’. Is part of the culture at Ema Rubber Industries.
- Waste elimination – We are always targeting ‘zero wastage’ in all we do.
- Pokayoke – means ‘Mistake-proofing’. All errors are recorded and corrective measures are immediately put in place.
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed by 5 Users
- User Satisfaction
- Quality 100%
- Delivery 100%